Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Thursday 14th Jan Sea biscuit

 Morning, I got up and made myself breakfast which was French toast  and peaches- delicious.  After that, I put on my wetsuit, brushed my teeth, got a towel, and put on sunscreen. Me and Alec  were so excited to go on our neighbour's biscuit. 

We drove down to Taipa estuary and launched the boat.  Oscar navigated the boat and when we went past Taipa bridge, Alec and I went on the biscuit.  When I lay on the biscuit, my feet were in the water and it felt like needles were pricking into me.  Oscar went very fast and did lots of turns which was very fun. At 10:30 am Oscar started driving back to the Taipa boat ramp. I really enjoyed today. 









3 comments:

  1. Mōrena Georgie, this is Elle again from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Thank you for sharing how you spent your day on your blog, with some neat photos to accompany it!

    It looks like you had so much fun biscuiting - I love going biscuiting! I usually go with my Uncle and cousins when we visit Lake Taupo! Do you find it hard to hold on sometimes? My hands usually go white from hanging on so tight! Well done for wearing your wetsuit and your lifejacket! That is a great way to stay warm and safe!

    Yummy, french toast and peaches sound delicious! I think I might make some for breakfast tomorrow - you’ve inspired me!

    Keep up the great blogging Georgie - it is so wonderful to see you enjoying your summer holidays!

    Ngā mihi,
    Elle (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such an awesome morning with Oscar! I’m sure I’ll get better at the waterskiing with more attempts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had such an awesome morning with Oscar! I’m sure I’ll get better at the waterskiing with more attempts!

    ReplyDelete