Pages

Monday, December 28, 2020

My Holiday: Monday 14th December Tauranga Bay

 On a magical Monday, I woke up at Carter's beach.  Also, I watched YouTube for a bit before breakfast. For breakfast , I had a slice of toast with cheese which was yummy.Then, I got changed, brushed my teeth, and made my bed. 

At 10:45 am , we headed to Tauranga Bay. When we started the walk, we saw a whole lot of seals and their babies too. Madly, Mum and Dad didn't realise that the walk was 7.4 km. It was lovely to see plants and trees. The walk was about going to see a light house and see seals too. The water was very rough. This one seal was trying so hard to get in. Finally, it got onto the rocks in the end. 

At 5:15 pm we arrived back at Carter's beach. We decided that Mum would got for a run and me, Dad and Alec we would prepare dinner which was sausages, bread,eggs,and few veggies. After, we did all the shopping,we drove to the beach because Mum wasn't finished her run. Next, we started  to play a game with a box drawn on the sand  get 3 sticks to put at the top of your drawing. Also, you had a little you had a little stick to try and throw at each other. Alec got a huge, fat, and heavy stick and he throw it at my thigh. It was very sore, by that time Mum had finished her run, so we walk back to our bach. Ate dinner, watched T.V, and went to bed. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment