Pages

Monday, December 14, 2020

My Holiday: Saturday 12th December -flight to Nelson

 On a sunny Saturday, I woke up at 6:16 am and let the chickens out. They all ran out to the feeder. Then, I jumped back in bed and watched the computer. At 8:30 am Mum said,

"What do you want for breakfast?" 

I said,"A bagel please."  

Also, I got changed and got ready for the car trip to Auckland. The bagel I had was delicious. We also went up to our neighbours to give him the chicken feed because we are going to Nelson and doing a little tiki tour. 

At 11:25 am,we headed down to Auckland. It was an all right car trip as we ate lots of lollies and me and Alec played hand games. When we arrived at the airport, we handed in our suit cases. Happily, I bought some doughnuts. 

At 5:30 pm, we hopped onto our flight. When the plane started, my ears popped. During the flight we got given a cookie and some water. Alec played on Dad's phone when I read Tom Gates. Dad was doing a suduko and Mum was reading her book. 

After the plane landed,we got a rental car. I was very windy. We had to go to Pak'n Save to get dinner and some snacks. Then, we got back in the car and we drove for around 40 minutes to The Jumping Goat farm. When we reached our destination, Emma, the lady who owns the place, showed us round. There were chickens, cows, sheep, goats, a dog called Molly and a cat called Linda. For dinner, we had a roasted chicken, and sat on the floor as there was no table or kitchen. We also watched some videos of 'Bondi Rescue' before going to bed. 






2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Georgie, My name is Nese and I go to Edmund Hillary School.
    I liked how you chose a picture of you on a public transport with a face mask. I know how hard we have been beating the Covid-19 but I bet the world are trying their hardest. My question is did you go alone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nese, how are you? No I didn't go alone I was with my brother,Dad and Mum. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete