Pages

Monday, December 14, 2020

The day of Freedom

The day of freedom

On a wonderful Wednesday, we had our school party which was a blast!  We raised 4000 dollars at our school market night to have this fun day.

 When I arrived at school, everyone was wearing mufti. Teachers were setting up the water slide, water system, and pumping up pool floaties. Ring, ring,ring that's the sound of the bell. Everyone ran back to class. Whaea Jorja told as how the day was planned. After that, we walked to  the field and Whaea Meg explained more rules. The juniors were doing scooters, singing, and bouncy castles.
 
At 9:00 am,we headed down to the bottom field. There were 4 activities: slippery hockey and soccer, water slide, water fight, and wet sponge tag; we got to pick and choose.  First, I went to the slippery hockey and soccer which was great fun. It was as slippery as a white board. Also,  Alice and Georgia were in my team at slippery hockey and soccer. After that, I helped with the water supply and carried water buckets to the water gun re - fill and slippery hockey and soccer. 


 At 10:30 am, it was morning tea time. Me and all my friends got changed and ate. Ring, ring,ring that's the sound of the bell and we walked back to the field. The second set activities were gaming, ball rush, scooters, and bouncy castles. I did gaming which was great fun. IT'S SWIMMING TIME YAY! We got to go swimming with Kauri class and lots of floaties; the pool was as fun as going out on a boat and jumping off. For lunch time we had hotdogs. I didn't have one because I don't like hotdogs so I just finished my own lunch. 



 At 1:00 pm it was time for ice cream! I enjoyed my ice cream, however Lyrik had his ice cream  that he already licked and dipped it in the sprinkles bowl. Yuck! After that, we got to  go down to the bottom field and play in 9 tonnes of ice/snow. I was throwing snow balls at Jonella and Zoe which was great fun. The ice was as cold as a freezer.

Sadly, at 2:30 pm, it was time to get on the bus and go home.  I had a great day and my favourite activity was swimming in the pool with floaties.  




No comments:

Post a Comment