Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2020

My Holiday : Mountain biking 8th July Thursday Day 1 Part 1

During, the holiday we drove down to Taupo. It was 7.5 hours drive down but we enjoy  listening to David Walliams! The Next Day we were up bright and early and we went  mountain biking . It was a blast ! It really help because I got a new bike on the way down to Taupo.
After 4 days in Taupo we drove to Rotorua , it was a 1 hour drive from Taupo. Rotorua has amazing  Mountain biking trails.
That was our Mountain Biking,  hope you all enjoy your holiday too.

5 comments:

  1. Mountain biking was my favourite part of our holiday! It was great and all 4 of us grew in confidence. I think you and Alec were awesome during our afternoon ride in Rotorua!
    I also love our Tuesday morning ride I the wet. The challenger and Exit trails were my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mountain biking was great I loved too. Georgie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed mountain biking with you - I think I need to get a better bike like you for the next time we do it! I'd love to go down 'Coaster' again as it was so fast and lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you go to Redwoods? We went there too Georgie! What an adventure you guys had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Whaea Jorja and Mum for commenting on my blog.
    Yes I am pretty sure. Enjoy your day !

    ReplyDelete