Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2020

My Holiday : Prawn fishing 9th July Friday Day 2 Part 2

Kia ora , another cold day in Taupo, so we decided to go prawn fishing. Firstly, this lovely young man  called  John did a tour,  explaining  how little prawns grow and how to catch them at the pond.  On the tour he told us the story about the biggest prawn to every live - it got stuck in a pipe and died. You can tell if it is a male or female, because the male is bigger and has bright blue pincers. The female is smaller and has lighter blue pincers.  Mum caught the female and Dad caught the male. Also we cooked them in cook house.
We bumped into Mel and Stuart and got hot chips!
That was all our prawn fishing, hope you all enjoy your holiday!



6 comments:

  1. Hey Georgie this was definitely one of my most favourite days. The prawns were tasty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dad , for commenting on my blog. I loved prawning too. Enjoy the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a cool day and I love your writing about it. My highlight was eating the prawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you commenting on my blog , enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So how do you catch the prawns????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, We went on a tour and we little fishing rod. Enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete