Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

How to make smoothies 21st April Tuesday

Today, I made  smoothies for Morning tea

Recipe for Smoothies
1 banana
1cup ice cubes
2 tablespoons of berry yogurt
2 tablespoons of vanilla ice cream
250ml milk
3/4 mix berries

Firstly, all your ingredients go in the blender.
Secondly, whizz all the ingredients up and get a glass .
Check the consistency, if it is too thick you could add some milk.


I think it was delicious and it was creamy .

Also Alec made pop corn which complemented the smoothies.




6 comments:

  1. Hi Georgie, I hope you are enjoying your time at home. That smoothie recipe looks delicious. I am going to have a go. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your videos Georgie, you are so good at talking and explaining what you are doing... nearly ready for your own cooking show??? Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were delicious Georgie! Alec enjoyed his so much he had a complete brain freeze!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Whaea Pauline and whaea Jorja, for commenting on my blog.
    Have a great day.
    Georgie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Georgie, your demonstrating was excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Grandma,for commenting on my blog.
    Have a good day.
    Georgie

    ReplyDelete