Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Georgie the Hairdresser 29th April

This weekend I wanted to cut my brother's hair.

Yes, what am I thinking? I have been watching YouTube videos and I am not a professional!
Also I had to persuade Mum to let me.

Then I used my clippers to blend. I used number five first, after that I went at the bottom with a three.


I didn't video me cutting the top. All I did was I got a guide and followed it around the head.
I like doing it.  Next  time I want to cut Mum's hair.


Alec's opinion : "he likes it."
Mum's opinion:"she was surprised at how good it was ."
Grandma's opinion:.......................?

9 comments:

  1. Well done Georgie, do you think you want to be a hairdresser when you are older or will it just be a hobby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know what happened there George, sorry. I was saying that you’ve done a fab job. I bet Alec is happy. I could do with you here - my hair is desperate for a trim. Grandma Beryl would be very proud that you’re following in her footsteps. Big shoutout to Alec too. He sat very still - maybe he was worried for his ears �������� lots of love Auntie Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Auntie Kate, Thank you for commenting on my blog, How are you ?
    Dad said the same thing about Grandma Beryl.
    Lots of love Georgie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hannah, Thank you for commenting on my blog.
    How are you in your bubble?
    Georgie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgie, you did an awesome job of Alec's hair. I have to admit I was very nervous, but you had clearly watched the videos well and knew what you wanted to do. You were also incredibly patient with Alec, who did come off his stool quite a lot. Not sure about you cutting my hair though...😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Georgie! I love how you are always keen to give things a go. It looks like you did a good job. I am the boys' hairdresser here...maybe I should watch a how-to video as well??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jocelyn, Thank you commenting on my blog.
    Have a good afternoon.
    Georgie

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Georgie! You are very clever! Mum and Dad will be next! Can't wait to see those videos....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Viv for comment on my blog.
    Have a good weekend!
    Georgie

    ReplyDelete