Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Our chickens Birthday 17th April Friday

Today it is my chicken's birthday and I made a cake for them.We have had then for 1 year. Therir names are Toilet, Reeny and Ella


Easy and Healthy Birthday Cake for Chickens

1/2 cup flour 
1/2 water
1/2 creamy peanut butter
1 apple
6 strawberries
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup coconut

1 topping of  your choice : homemade whipping cream, homemade yogurt, dried fruits, seeds chopped fruit, meal worms or chicken food.

1.  Preheat oven to 350* F 
2.  Grease the cake moulds
3.  Combine the flour, baking powder, water and peanut butter in a bowl.  Stir until combined.

4.  Toss in the apples, strawberries and raisins.
5.  Pour batter into moulds.
6.  Bake for 20 minutes. "Make sure your chickens check to see if they are cooked or not!"


7.  Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
8.  Transfer to a fancy plate and top with a topping of your choice.
9. Serve it to your chickens 🐔





6 comments:

  1. Hi Georgie can you show us a video of when the chickens ate their cakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgie! That is a great idea for your chickens. Why is one of your chooks called Toilet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jocelyn , thank you for commenting on my blog.
    Happy Birthday Norah !
    Sadly, Toilet died on Saturday .
    From Georgie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for writing back Georgie. Norah says thank you for the birthday wishes too. I'm sorry your chook died. That is very sad. I'm glad you still have your other chickens to play with.

      Delete
  4. Hi Georgie, what a great recipe for chicken cake. They are very lucky chickens. I have 6 chickens and they are called Harriet, Agnes, Lizzy, Ola, Hekia and Shorty (because she's short). I bet they would love your chicken cake. They will have to be good though and stop digging up my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Whaea Pauline , thank you for commenting on my blog .
    I have to have 4 but two died Harriet and Toilet.
    One of my chickens how past away was called Harriet.
    Have a great day.
    Georgie

    ReplyDelete