Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2020

3rd March 2020

On the 3rd March I did a different training session.  My lengths were timed.  I had to complete each length as fast as I could.

Butterfly (60 secs) x8 - if I completed the length in 30 seconds I got 30 seconds rest.

Free style (45 secs) x8 -if I completed the length 20 seconds I got 25 seconds rest.

Breast stroke (50 sec) x8 - if I completed the length 25 seconds I got 25 rest .

Today I learned how to push myself to 100% effort .

Here is a video:

4 comments:

  1. Great training tonight Georgie. I'm really enjoying how you log your training and present your words. Timed swims are a great way to improve speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really impressive Georgie! It's great to time your lengths so that you can see your improvement and your efforts are cl;early working. Keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Georgie - no wonder you were such a star at our school swimming sports! I look forward to watching you at the Eastern Zone competition!!! Whaea Jorja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Whaea Jorja, for commenting on my blog. I am through to Kaitaia
    I think. Have a good rest of your day.
    Georgie

    ReplyDelete