Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

21st March Saturday ( Dad's Birthday)

On Saturday,  it was Dad's Birthday .
We decided to go for a swim before we the pool close's and we would go out for breakfast after.
I did a different training session today. 
I had to complete my length as fast as I could.  

 
Butterfly  (55 secs ) On average each length took 31 secs

Freestyle ( 45 secs) On average  each length took 29.5 secs 

Breast stoke ( 50 secs ) on average each length took 30 secs

Back stoke (40 secs) On average each length took 29.5 secs


Here is a video : 

(It was cold !)


2 comments:

  1. It looks so quiet and peaceful at the pool Georgie. I hope you had a lovely breakfast with Dad for his birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Whaea Jorja, we had a lovely breaakfast and day.

    ReplyDelete