Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

25th March Wednesday

Today  I did speed training at the pool.
All of my lengths were timed . I had a time limit to complete each length.

Butterfly :- time limit  was 1 min 40 ( 2 lengths)
Freestyle :- time limit was 1  min 20 ( 2 length )
Breast Stroke :- time limit 1 min  40 (2 length)
Back Stoke :- time limit 1 min 20    ( 2 length)

Then I did 1 freestyle, 1 back stroke and 1 breast stroke. I swam my fastest freestyle length at 21.77 seconds. (22m pool)
 We thought it would be fun to do 19 lengths because of   COVID-19. 



2 comments:

  1. Great swimming Georgie and it was fantastic that you beat your front crawl record. we can swim tomorrow too if it's not too cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dad, I would love to swim today.
    Georgie xx

    ReplyDelete