Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2020

16th Thursday Jan

Today l want to work on speed. Therefore, l completed 10 sets  of 2 freestyle lengths.  l had one minute rest in between sets.






I Had completed 20 lenghts but wanted to add 5 more on to enable my training to take me to 500m




I felt good after doing the extra 5 lenghts so decided to do some sprints of freestyle. My times got faster:
1st lenght: 24.53
2nd lenght 24.66
3rd lenght 23:66

I completed an extra two lenghts
1st Buterfly: 32.25
2nd Breast Stroke: 37.17

IT WAS A GREAT SESSION!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey George, I’ve just spent a lovely half an hour reading your blog and watching your super videos. You work so hard and look at your fabulous results - you really are amazing. Keep going sweetheart. Looking forward to seeing the next video. Lots of love one very proud Auntie Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Auntie Kate , thank you for commenting on my blog. l swan in a pond today which was amazing. Hope you are very well. l here my dad told you. See you soon . From George

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Georgie,
    I wish I was back at that pool with you & Alec!
    Your swimming is absolutely stunning - you’re so good!!
    Hope you’re all doing well.
    Loads of love
    Uncle Steveo
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Uncle Steve,
    Thank you for cxommenting on blog. l wish you were there with me and Alec swimming in the pool. The other day we swan in a pond.
    From Georgie

    ReplyDelete