Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Swimming Competition 22nd Sunday November

 On a bright spring Sunday, I had my 3rd competition down in Kawakawa. For breakfast, I had a raisin and cinnamon bagel. It was as crunchy as a chip. At 8.45 am me and my dad left and got in the car.  It was an ok car journey; I felt a little sick, but dad just said it was just me being nervous.

At 10.15 am, we arrived at the Kawakawa pool . Our whole club - Dargaville- was there.  I had never met any of them before, except a bay named Raiden. The coaches gave me a yellow Dargaville swimming cap.  After that we warmed up, then my first race - 100m breast stroke- was at 11am.  It went well and my time was 2minutes and 7 seconds. I waited half an hour, then it was my second race, which was 50m backstroke.  My time was 53.19 seconds, and a new PB by 3 seconds.  Next, it was my 100m freestyle.  I got disqualified for jumping too soon, but it was still fun.  My final race was 50m butterfly and I felt a bit nervous because I had not raced this distance before.  However, I completed it in 1 min and I enjoyed it. I also got 4 ribbons. 

At 2.30pm, It was time to come home. It was so tried. I hoped that you had a good Sunday too. 


Here are some videos (click on them):

Butterfly: Butterfly race

Back stroke :Back stroke

Free style: Free style

Breast stroke: Breast stroke

No comments:

Post a Comment