Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

HELLO MR HEDGEHOG

This afternoon my little brother-Alec- got a supirse in our backyard. It was a hedgehog. Alec said excitedly, 

'' Georgie, Georgie, Georgie, there is a hedgehog!'' 

At first I didn't believe him. So I ran out of the front door. And there was a real live hedgehog!  It looked dead, as it wasn't moving.  Running fast, Alec went to go and get a box with the chickens' hay in it, while I watched the hedgehog. It looked like it was breathing softly. 

A little while later, Alec went to get a pair of gloves so that he could pick up the hedgehog.Me and Alec were debating who should pick up the hedgehog; in the end I made Alec put the hedgehog in the box.It was time for Alec to go drumming, so we put  the box by the basket ball hop. 


 


1 comment:

  1. dear Georgie I like it because it is about your funny life
    did you name him?

    ReplyDelete