Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Holiday Sentences

 Every morning, before  we have technology, we have a page of sentences and maths .  


Simple sentences: 

Alec loves to play proidgy.

Georgie  loves to watch YouTube.

Dad loves to go to the gym. 


ly starts ( adverbs):

Slowly, Steve and Carole care for their hedge.

Luckily, I didn't lose my gumboots.

Unluckily, I lost one  of my sandals.


Red, White, and Blue:

I went to the beach and took a rug, a towel, a snack, and water.

On Monday, I went to school and brought a lunchbox, water bottle, and togs.

We are going to Auckland and we have been packing togs, lifejackets, and clothes .


Ing- start :

Swimming fast, Georgie got a new P.B.

Eating lollies, chocolate, sprinkles, and ice cream, Alec felt like he needed to do a poo.

Running as fast as a cheetah, David felt out of  breath. 

Packing lollies for Alec to eat, we went to Whitianga.

Walking on the farm, Billy was electrocuted by the fence, on his bottom.

Using magic, Harry Potter and Mathilda both fight villains. Harry fights Greyback and Mathilda fights her principal.  



No comments:

Post a Comment